• 1- Burj Al Arab’s: The Burj Al Arab’s seven-star is one of the most luxury hotels in the world and it’s the world’s tallest hotel. The only way to get inside without paying for a room is to book a table at one of the hotel’s costly eateries.
• 2- Burj Khalifa: The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world with 818 meters and the fastest elevator in the world. You will never forget this experience.
• 3- Dubai museum: The Dubai Museum is the oldest building in Dubai. Great For those who love history and Dubai’s culture.
• 4- SkiDive: SkiDive offers a unique experience the moment you walk in which allow you to feel the thrill of free fall.
• 5- Gold Souk: Dubai Gold Souk is a traditional market exclusively in jewelry and cheap gold.
• 6- Mall of the Emirates: Mall of Emirates is one of the largest shopping in the World, with a lot of options to entertainment, shopping and fun. Ski Dubai is part Of the Mall of the Emirates. It’s an indoor ski resort with 22,500 square meters.
• 7- Spice Souk: Very colorful with a huge variety of fragrances and spices. The Tip is always negotiating the price of goods.
• 8- Jumeirah Mosque: Jumeirah Mosque in Dubai is a much- photographed landmark; it’s the only mosque to open its doors to non- Muslims.
• 9- Dolphin Bay: One of the top areas to observe dolphins living and playing in their natural habit. You can swim with dolphins in a unique experience.
10 -Dubai fountains: Best place to go at night to see the light show. The musical
Repertoire of the fountain show includes famous singers like Andrea Borelli. This is the best way to say goodbye Dubai and enjoy this beautiful city. Tips for Visitors going to Dubai Desert Safari